Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Insert Interesting Title Here:

My new interchangeable needle set is on it's way, along with THIS beautiful kit. I have to say, it's going to be nice to actually use the yarn that the pattern calls for, and also to follow a pattern that someone else has made up.

I have yet to start my 3 projects that are mostly just rolling around in my head and making a nuisance of themselves. (among many many more annoying and troubling things that are doing the same) Isn't that how it goes?

Anyway, one day, I'll have all those things more in order and have some sort of direction to be headed, and that in turn will give me something more interesting to talk about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the hat and gloves kits. Isn't it nice to be able to turn the designing brain off once in a while?