Both my interviews went super well. One pays less but I think I'll really love it, and the other is full time stable, benefits etc... but with the potential for me to start to dislike it after a year or so. (or sooner) SO... if I have the option to choose, I'll probably choose the former - and at the same time go to school for something I've been told to do for a long time. (massage therapy - because I'm good at it already) So... we'll see. I should know something about both of them tomorrow - funny - interviewed on the same day for both and decision day for both on the same day.
Anyway, thanks for all the support, it really helped me be confident and all that jazz. I love y'all!
ttfn - probably sometime late Thursday or early Friday, I'll post an update. =)