Friday, December 24, 2010

The Planning Stages of Planning

Paging through books and books of Fair Isle charts can get to be somewhat overstimulating. (for me anyway - it's like shopping, too much input) Everything is either too girly or too... I don't know, I think I don't have the right books. Which means, as usual, I'll just make something up with my own colors and graph paper. I'm sure it won't be anything ground breaking or original, I doubt there is anything out there that is. However, I can't find it among my sources.



While I think and plan and stuff, I'll be finishing up Wuthering Heights. It's my first time reading it (I think) it seems oddly familiar, and not in the "I saw the movie" sense. I used to read all the time, so it's possible I read it when I was in high school and just don't remember. Anyway, it's made me cry a couple of times, which doesn't happen that often in books.

Well... my ADD kicked in and I started looking through Ravelry (which I should have done before I started this post) and I think I have found something I can use with some alteration. Yaaay - stay tuned for updates soon =))

No comments: