Friday, April 10, 2009

Saturday's the Day

I take my test on Saturday at 12:00pm. I'm so excited and nervous! eeeeek So.... I can use some positive vibes and such if you can spare a few =)

I'll post my pass/fail results when I get home.

Internship is going SO well, I really enjoy what I'm doing, and feel ever more confident that it's a very good career choice. I have 20 hours of 52 done so far in the clinic - That's in 1 1/2 weeks, so I'm a tiny bit ahead of right on track, since I hope to do at least 10 massages per week for 5 weeks. Some hours can be office and laundry duty and the like as well, so that cuts down on actual massage hours if you need to count them. I've already had 2 repeat clients and promises of 2 more. So yaay again. I'm really going to love this work.

Well, be thinking about me a bit Saturday, and I'll update y'all ASAP.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Will be thinking of you Sat. and saying prayers. good luck!

Geek Knitter said...

Good luck to you!