Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update on Interview

The interview went very well, not sure I want it, but glad to be considered. I did a 30min massage for part of the interview and she was very impressed with that. Apparently there aren't many of my peers that can do deep tissue and keep it up for an extended amount of time. That's pretty much ALL I do, I don't really know what to do with a person who just wants light pressure. When I feel a problem, I attack and work it out.

That sorta describes me in all aspects of my personality. Usually =) There are exceptions - like areas where that approach has had zero success. But anyway, just wanted to give y'all the update I promised.

More sooner than later - knitting stuff and some more coolish sky stuff.

ttyl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it went well - even if you don't want it you know you interviewed well!

Patty said...

Glad it went well! Good luck with it!

Miri Mack said...

It's just so good to get practice at being put on the spot and performance for an interview. Hopefully you will soon have an interview for a job that you really want :-)