Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Graduation

Friday, the 24th of July, was my graduation ceremony. It was really pretty fun to see most of my classmates again. The ceremony was pretty long, since all the classes that finished between May and July graduated that night. There were about 7 different programs with several classes each. Professional Massage Therapy went first, since we had the most (I guess) and we were put in line alphabetically according to our first names, which means, aside from the Valedictorian, I was first. 

I came just a few points away from being Valedictorian, but I'm very thankful I wasn't, because I really wasn't in the mood for doing my lame speech in front of all those people. I was first for quite a while, so I was really scared, but fortunately someone else was more anal about their grades than I was =)

We have our Convention this weekend, too, so the whole family had already been sitting all day by the time we had the graduation. It was a long, but good day =)

Sorry about the glare on this pic, but it's a picture of a picture. That's what took the longest time, we had to get the pictures right then, apparently. It was about another hour standing in line to order and pick them up.


Here are some pictures from the Convention today. Well, we are at lunch in these pictures. 



Being Cute



Being Silly



Being Artsy



still loving my new computer btw, especially since it has wireless internet - ah freedom =)

2 comments:

Emma of Flitwick said...

Congratulations!!! What a fabulous accomplishment!

Pixiepurls said...

congrats girl!