Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dropping By...


... to say, "Hi."

I'm mid way or so into repeat 5 of the chart, I'm starting to think this will be a very short scarf, indeed - shouldn't have made it quite so wide - but that being said, there's NO way I'll be ripping it back. I'll just block it very severely on the horizontal plane.


It's good practice, at any rate, I plan to make something rather larger on the lines of scarf/stole lace thing for a friend in a pinkish color. I really love the JaggerSpun Zephyr Wool-Silk Yarn so I think I'll be looking to invest in some for a few projects to come.

I'm just taking a lunch break from a gazillion things I must do before a little jaunt I'm taking, so this is a mini-post of sorts. Hopefully, I'll be finished with this by the time I get back. I really want it done by Tuesday next. So... until then, Live Long and Perspire =)+)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Live long and perspire" - lol!
Have a safe trip!

Patty said...

It looks lovely! How do you knit with lace yarn? Scares the crap out of me.