Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mostly Matchin'

And then there were four. FOUR PAIRS OF SOCKS AH HA HA (cue thunder and lightning) These ended up being pretty well matched, not as perfect as the last pair, but that fine by me.

The yarn is Regia something or other with a cotton blend and no idea the name of the color. I've had this yarn for at least a year and a half. I thought I was going to use it right away because it was so pretty, so I put it into a ball and then the ball band was lost. (I think) I didn't really try to look for it because, I can't..... (be bothered) =)

Nice stuff though, I'll definitely be looking for more Regia something or other in a cotton blend. It's very comfy and squishy stuff. I like the squishy very much.

The picture is a TINY bit more purple than the actual color, it's bit more pink than that, but I couldn't get the color to be accurate, and having a migraine today makes me less apt to be so picky.

DRAT! I should have totally told my husband to get me a latte at Starbucks. Wonder if it's too late?

BYE for now - progress on the next pair to come VERY soon. Tune in next time for the continuing adventures of Soctoberfest!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, they actually look soft in the picture. The shades of purple are lovely! Your on a sock roll, cant wait to see the next pair!

Pixiepurls said...

those look great!@

Chris said...

Looks like a perfcet match to me. You are sooooo fast. Love the socks

Robin said...

Fantastic...you are on a roll!!

Anonymous said...

Loving the socks - you know I likes my purple!
Sorry about the migraine. I've heard that they suck - majorly.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! Love the color ;)
-Heidi