Monday, October 1, 2007

AY YI YI

WHAT a day! (Monday) Right off the bat the car wouldn't start. Jumped off with help of hubby and away we went. Then it was back home after taking DD to school. A little later I made appointments for 2 out of 3 of my kiddos with the pediatrician. DS1 has a very long lasting cough and some other issues I needed to talk to him about. DD had earaches in both ears. So.. when the time came, I jumped back in the car and OF COURSE it wouldn't start again, and this time it wouldn't even jump off. SO I had to quickly rearrange all the car seats because I had to go to two different schools to pick the kids up for their appointments. Thank GOODNESS I was planning to be SO early, or I would have totally blown it. Did I mention that it is STILL SO HOT here? UG! So I'm all sweaty and wet at the school waiting FOREVER for them to bring me my child. We were only about 10 minutes late for the appointment, even though I started nearly an hour ahead of that time.

It's the first day of Socktoberfest and I didn't get to knit a stitch, yet. There may still be hope, but I may be too worn out, too. Did I also mention that the kids were doing that seriously trying my patience thing. Fighting screaming whining. ACK

OK! Well now... I'm going to go chill (if I can ever get this little person here to go to bed - STILL trying my patience)

Goodnight

Tuesdays are always better than Mondays, right?

4 comments:

Robin said...

I'm with you about Monday's! Tuesday's are better if you can outrun the crap on Monday! Sounds like we had similar days.....ugh!
Hang in there...today's another day!

Anonymous said...

Munchkins can sense the WORST possible time to be whiney and then choose to be whiney. Hope all the kiddo's get well and you get some rest :)

Kim said...

First of all... HI!! Second of all.. Everything is different around here! (Or there... where am I again?)

Glad to see you're doing ok, even though the kids are sick and the car won't start.. I started downloading podcasts again and noticed that yours was capoot so I decided to check on you : )

Hope the kiddos get better and the car... well.. eh.. cars are annoying.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you coped with all of that, right? Don't forget to knit a stitch for Socktober (unlike me!)