Friday, October 8, 2010

Socktoberfest Time Again!

I can't beLIEVE it's already October again! Thank goodness for blogland, or I would have gone through the whole month twiddling my thumbs and not knitting any socks. I was actually thinking of making my girl a little shawl, and I am in the planning stages of that, but FIRST! I must cast on some socks. Plain old stockinette? Maybe some color work? I dunno, but I better get to knittin'!

Issues are still going on with my boy (the oldest) but I'm hoping hoping hoping to get them sorted out very soon. My massage, yesterday, was heavenly wonderful and hurt so good. I needed it so very much. I was crying at some point (on top of a serious ragweed allergy attack this week) and my therapist got sad with me. She's so sweet.

Anyway, here are a couple of pix to cheer you, I mean me, I mean you, up =)


Life is a:


and,
look up to the skies
and seeeeee




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your sky picture - I always do! And hmm... cherries!